Thursday, January 10, 2008

Haven't had much chance to play lately but played a few tourneys on stars last night - no cashes - nearest I got was in the 5 rebuy where we were approaching the bubble and I had tens in the SB - cutoff makes standard stealing raise so I put him all in - he might just have had the odds to call but it was a pretty bad call really with K2 off - K on the board and game over.

Off work today but slept 14 hours straight - been working nights and needed to catch up - woke up just in time for the 3 rebuy on Laddies which I played as a freezout as my roll was down to 15$ - 430 runners - 40 paid and I went out 48th. Q9 in the BB - blinds 2000/4000 and had I folded i'd have been left with 7K - SB raises me - he'd been systematically raising the blinds so I went all in and ran into his A9. REally should have folded - 11$ left on laddies and can't deposit till the end of the month so not looking good.

Cashed in the 5$ freezout on stars but went out shortly afterwards and was realtively short stacked but lost the race with AJ v 66. At least i'm focused and playing well apart from that bad call just now on laddies - gonna play a few stars tourneys tonight and see what happens.

Well bugger all is the answer to that - played about 5 or 6 tourneys and only managed to cash in the 10 freezout - 20$ for 3 hours.

AA lost to 93 off in the 20 rebuy - few other bad beats but my brain's blocked them out - wasn't exactly playing brilliant but didn't really make any mistakes.

So now very low on stars and laddies - will play a few stt's over the weekend - won't have time for any mtt's so we'll see if I can build up a bit of cash - otherwise it's back to depositing.

No comments: